Wednesday, February 25, 2009

And to think

I spent all that time on Claire's panda bear cupcakes for her birthday party, when I could have just done bunnies. The cake wrecks blog has become one of my favorites in recent weeks. I do not know how people come up with some of these ideas, but they are accidentally hysterical, which makes them even better.

The 32 week OB appointment went well. We will attempt to schedule my delivery for the week of April 6th at my next appointment. Kate helped the doc with the heartbeat monitor, and my OB is convinced she has a calling. Also, Kate is absolutely positive that she is having a baby brother, except when she occasionally says it's a baby sister. Mostly it's a baby brother, though.

The unintentional house remodel is almost complete. The tile guy is re-tiling the bathroom (score!) today and will grout tomorrow. Kate's carpet is re-tacked and clean. Pretty much all that is left is the painting, which will hopefully take place next week. Which is good, because I think we're getting close to being within one month of meeting a certain new baby.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

ONE MONTH!!!!???????? How is this possible? Our half-marathon will be here in no time! And maybe you can convince me to have a third baby. Or dissuade.

I'm totally with Kate on this one.

Carrie S said...

I agree with Kate that it's going to be a boy!
So, you got the ob to agree to induce you early. Does he also think it might be a big baby; is that why?

Jen said...

Elizabeth - I KNOW. I can't remember the last time I ran. Yikes.

Carrie - he does think it will be big, and since I've never had any problems delivering early, he will induce up to 10 days early without an amnio.

Andrea_Ben said...

Love the new pics! They are so sweet. I also LOVE cake wrecks. I about died when I saw the playboy bunny cakes for kids. Gross. Sooo, you have not blogged in a while. Baby??