Saturday, December 18, 2010

Busy With Pictures

This is what I've been up to. Obsessing about photography. Snapping pictures of all my friends and their children. Processing images like I'm a professional. Ha! But it's my new obsession hobby, and I've been having fun. And like with any exciting hobby, I've been ignoring all household duties: the laundry is piling up, I failed to send out Christmas cards this year, and we've been eating a lot of fishsticks for dinner. But that's all okay becuase I'm having fun. Right?

[brushing hands briskly together] Okay, then! Off to test shoot at a new location with Kate. If I get any good images, I'll be sure to post them here in lieu of a Christmas card.



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

These are just perfect, beautiful pictures. You clearly have an eye!