Sunday, November 14, 2010

Random Love

I love how the boy one crinkles up his nose to open his mouth wider in order to stuff more food into it. It is also extremely adorable how he says, "Knnnnooooooooooowwwwwwww" for "no".

I love how the middle one can sleep in until 9am. Except then I wish she was in afternoon pre-school so I didn't have to wake her at 7am on weekdays.

I love how much energy the oldest one has, and the creativity and sense of imagination she exhibits.

I love 70* Sundays in November, even if it is windy outside.

I love that I finally made something grow here in Las Vegas: my serrano peppers are big enough to add to the next batch of guacamole.

2 comments:

Tim said...

I miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a few days.

Elizabeth said...

I love random love lists! It makes me feel like I know your kids a little better.

As my kids are sleeping later now (esp Santi), this whole school thing is killing me. And to think C is starting kindergarten next year and we will have do it every single day. Ack!

Where on earth are you finding good avocados this time of year to make guacamole? I am so jealous.