Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Games*

*Also known as possibly the most boring post ever. But I felt some need to prove that I am still here, albeit sleepy.

So, things have been a little busy. I'm mentally exhausted (school drama), and physically wiped out as well (first round of colds). Luke is just getting over his first round of croup for the season (thankfully it was a mild case), but is still crabby like I've never seen him. I think I've been fighting off the cold he had, leading me to feel like I could sleep for hours on end during the day, which is unusual for me. Isn't that interesting?

We were up late last night watching the awesome and amazing UW vs OSU (our Civil War) game. Let's just say that I am very proud of my Huskies. We won in double overtime, by 1 point. Then Tim got up at 5am to go TDY.

Today the kids and I spent time with friends, swam, and tried to stay busy. This afternoon Kate and I played a new game entitled 'Snap', which I believe to be a somewhat confusing mesh of 'Snap' and 'Go Fish', but which Kate insists is really called 'Snap'.

Also, guess who ate several bites of chicken tonight, and asked for more? Finally, the boy one is eating other meat besides McDonald's hamburgers and bacon.

And now it's time for me to go to bed. The end.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very, very interesting. Very. Hmmmm???!!!!

How is the school situation resolving itself? I hope all the stress is over. My sis was bugging me for an update, too.

Jen said...

It is still unresolved. They refuse to hold any sort of meeting with parents, and some have pulled their children from school. We will leave the kids there this year, as I think it would be very disruptive to move them now, but if we are still here next year, we will attend a different school.