Thursday, September 16, 2010

In Response to (Not Unreasonable) Questions About My Health and Well-Being

Sydney was awesome. I really need to write more about the trip, but am still battling the time-change and will have to do that later.

We got back on Saturday morning, and I am mostly unpacked. For those who know me well, this is agonizing for me, yet I find I have no time to actually complete the task of removing all my stuff from my bags. And then there is the matter of the soon-to-be-five-year-old's birthday and her party. So, to answer necessary questions:

1. Tim is home.
2. We are not sick.
3. I am not pregnant.

More on Australia to follow. Until then:

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ah, the power of an intrusive e-mail.

So glad you're all okay, though disappointed you're not pregnant and stunned that KATE. IS. FIVE!?!?!?!

I have been soooooooo looking forward to Sydney pictures. YAY!

Tim said...

Whew

Carrie S said...

Glad to hear that all is well, except for the craziness that is life as a mom who just got back from a trip and has an impending birthday.
Mykenzie's new nightgowns are wonderful and she looks great in both. They're big enough that she should be able to wear them for a couple of years.
Looking forward to more Australia photos, too, when you have a chance.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!
What kind of cupcakes is Kate getting this year???
Niki