Thursday, August 05, 2010

Life on the Farm

Blowing dandelions all over Great Grandma's yard.


Wheat fields captivate Kate.

She was so excited to climb the apple tree her Daddy climbed when he was a boy.


Walking out to pick blackberries with Great Grandpa.

Completely unrelated to this post, but so endearing:

Kate eyed me in the mirror tonight after everyone was [finally] ready for bed and sternly told me, "Mom, God wants us to let go of our anger." Yes, baby girl, but He also wants children to obey their parents.

6 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

Tat picture of Kate looking over the wheat is very sweet. I think it is one of my favorite pictures of yours!

Andrea and Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joanna said...

I love love love the pictures. So beautiful! Wish I knew how to adjust the coloring of some of mine - and that they were good enough to start with to warrant it. And that Kate cracks me up!

Tim said...

Thanks for the post darling. I miss you guys. The trip home starts in about 12 hours.

Love you,
Tim

Katie said...

That wheat field photo....man. Amazing. You could win a photo contest with that one!

Elizabeth said...

That wheat field picture is *amazing*, Jen! I love it!

Good comeback with Kate! :) I wish I was that quick...