Monday, June 21, 2010

Mum! Mum!

Translation, from Luke-speak: Vroom! Vroom! It's his favorite phrase, used when discussing the passing garbage truck, or when contemplating use of the vacuum cleaner.

The boy loves his vacuums.


He also loves his cat. Regretfully, the cat does not return the love, aside from the occasional, and oft unprovoked attack on the poor boy.

Cars have not yet become an obsession for him, but I sense us heading in that direction.

He has almost mastered the art of pull-and-release cars, of which I sadly cannot find any more. Do they call them something else? They are just so much more amusing than your standard matchbox car.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

He reminds me of the little brother in the Olivia books. Especially love his relationship with Starbuck.

Colleen said...

I am SO interested to see how a little boy will be different from my girls...