Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All about Luke

Watching the Indy 500 with his Daddy.

Luke just let out a big "yeeeehaw!" right along with Brad Paisley, singing 'Old Alabama'. Can this kid get any cuter? Yes, I know I am biased.

Today we had our first pee-on-the-potty experience. It was sort of accidental (he had bigger goals in mind, but only peed), but he was fairly animated about the Reese's peanut butter egg he got as a reward.

Luke is in his 5th week of ISR swim lessons. He stopped crying at the beginning of last week, and is now rolling from back to front to grab a hand or the bar. I'm hoping he will finish within the next 2 weeks.

He is no longer saying "itchin" for "chicken". I am heartbroken. He is also beginning to say the hard 'k' sound, so there are very few "otay"s left in his vocabulary. Devastated. There are just some things I don't want to change, ever.

2 comments:

Katie said...

What is up with this font? I love slash hate it. But mostly love! Cute kid! Too bad we can't put him and Andrew together for a playdate!!! And the moms could have wine....

Jen said...

Yeah, I think I agree. I like it but I don't. Going back to something that is easier to read, now.