Thursday, May 01, 2008

Lullaby

Claire woke up this morning at 6am, crying. I rolled over, trying to go back to sleep. Then I heard her singing her lullaby as she tried to put herself back to sleep. It was absolutely adorable, even at 6am. Na na na, na na naaa... Then I tried locking us and the cat in the den so I could get some important stuff (blogging) done, and she meowed so loudly at the cat that Kate is now awake. So much for a free morning.



Yesterday's swim lessons went fairly well. Kate swam with clothes on as part of her final few sessions. Claire still cries like crazy, but her skills are getting better every day. Video to come later.

Max stands by as Kate starts the prop.


Kate and Max enjoy a snack of plastic fries before lessons.

Claire learns to float on her back.

2 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

I love Claire's bed head :0)

Is that kid wearing underwear?

Elizabeth said...

Already floating on back? Wow!